On 4/4/14, 8:47 AM, Ahmet yıldırım wrote:
Hi,

The bond types are set properly in ffbonded.itp. But I get the following
errors after grompp command. How can I fix it?
ERROR 1 [file protein_Ion_chain_A2.itp, line 33]:
   No default Bond types

ERROR 2 [file protein_Ion_chain_A2.itp, line 34]:
   No default Bond types

protein_Ion_chain_A2.itp:
[ moleculetype ]
; Name            nrexcl
Ion_chain_A2        3

[ atoms ]
;   nr       type  resnr residue  atom   cgnr     charge       mass
typeB    chargeB      massB
; residue 262 ZN  rtp ZN   q +2.0
      1         Zn    262     ZN     ZN      1          2       65.4   ;
qtot 2

If I'm remembering your model right, the Zn-HOH complex doesn't bear a +2 charge on Zn. Is this what you actually want?

; residue 1001 OWZ rtp OWZ  q +0.1
      2         OZ   1001    OWZ     OZ      2    -0.8824         16   ;
qtot 1.118
      3         HZ   1001    OWZ    HZ1      2     0.5001      1.008   ;
qtot 1.618
      4         HZ   1001    OWZ    HZ2      2     0.5001      1.008   ;
qtot 2.118

[ bonds ]
;  ai    aj funct            c0            c1            c2            c3
     2     3     1
     2     4     1

Apparently whatever ffbonded.itp file that is being read doesn't have these parameters. Unfortunately, there's not enough information to say why. If OZ-HZ parameters were there, there would be no reason they wouldn't be read.

-Justin

[ angles ]
;  ai    aj    ak funct            c0            c1
c2            c3
     3     2     4     1

; Include Position restraint file
#ifdef POSRES