This community is mostly focused on other things. If you have solid silica under a non-native (to Gromacs) forcefield and all the bonded parameters have been copied correctly, there may be issues with your partial charges, LJ parameters, and mixing rules. Also make sure your original forcefield uses the same approach to neighbor searching as Gromacs does. Also to my knowledge, very few solid-state potentials use the childish 1-4 pair interaction.

Alex