On 17/11/11 20:37, Tony Tauber wrote:
Support.

+1

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:30 AM, Christopher Morrow <christopher.mor...@gmail.com <mailto:christopher.mor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Folks,
    As mentioned in the WG meeting today, please take the time to
    read/review/think-about the subject draft:
    <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kirkham-private-ip-sp-cores-07>

    Anthony et-al have done some good work documenting some practices for
    operators, if the work seems to be relevant for this group, let's hear
    that and we'll adopt the document. If, on the other hand, we believe
    this belongs elsewhere, let's provide a pointer set to the authors.

    Call for this ends: 12/01/2011 (dec 01 for you not-us-folks)

    Thanks,
    Chris
    (co-chair)

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job,
    wait until you hire an amateur."
                                    Paul Neal "Red" Adair

A. R. Ivanov
E-mail:  anton.iva...@kot-begemot.co.uk