Thanks!

Sue

From: Christopher Morrow [mailto:christopher.mor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 8:05 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: joel jaeggli; Peter Schoenmaker; grow@ietf.org grow@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [GROW] ietf 97 agenda

Also, draft agenda updated.

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 5:04 PM, Christopher Morrow
<christopher.mor...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com> wrote:

Chris and Joel:

Would it be possible to move the Large communities (#3) and Why IDR does not
know about OPS requirements (#5) together?  I will be leaving my other WG
meeting (TRILL) to attend this portion of GROW.  I am very interested to
listen to feedback on large communities and IDR process.

sure, what if we move those to the end of the talk time?

Thank you
Sue Hares
(IDR Co-chair)