From: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Sent: 2018年7月2日 20:07
To: Zhuangshunwan <zhuangshun...@huawei.com>; Lizhenbin <lizhen...@huawei.com>;
Guyunan (Yunan Gu, IP Technology Research Dept. NW) <guyu...@huawei.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yunan Gu and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol
Revision:       00
Title:          Network Monitoring Protocol (NMP)
Document date:  2018-07-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gu-network-mornitoring-protol

Abstract:
   To enable automated network OAM (Operations, administration and
   management), the availability of network protocol running status
   information is a fundamental step.  In this document, a network
   monitoring protocol (NMP) is proposed to provision the information
   related to running status of IGP (Interior Gateway Protocol) and
   other control protocols.  It can facilitate the network
   troubleshooting of control protocols in a network domain.  Typical
   network issues are illustrated as the usecases of NMP for ISIS to
   showcase the necessity of NMP.  Then the operations and the message
   formats of NMP for ISIS are defined.  In this document ISIS is used
   as the illustration protocol, and the case of OSPF and other control
   protocols will be included in the future version.

The IETF Secretariat