From: Ron Bonica <rbon...@juniper.net>
Date: Friday, March 8, 2019 at 1:59 PM
To: Robert Raszuk <rob...@raszuk.net>, Rafal Szarecki <rjszare...@juniper.net>
Cc: "grow@ietf.org" <grow@ietf.org>, Natrajan Venkataraman <n...@juniper.net>
Subject: RE: [GROW] Review request for
draft-szarecki-grow-abstract-nh-scaleout-peering-00

Can we summarize this thread by saying that abstract-nh has the following
goals (listed in order of importance) :

  1.  Rapid deactivation of all routes that resolve through an ANH when the ANH
is withdrawn

b.       Reduction in churn when one or more (but not all) of the BGP sessions
that map to an ANH terminates

c.       Reduction the number of routes advertised to the RR