> I do not understand Robert's issues with this community.

Let me say that I like it from operational perspective.

However from routing perspective I have doubts on how this community is
going to be originated and how it is going to be used.

Example 1: Hyperscaler has global POP footprint and is offering anycast
services for its VPCs. So lot's of prefixes are going to be marked as such.
Is the expectations that ISPs will/shall use it ?

Example 2: Enterprise is injecting same prefix from different locations. It
could be anycast or not. Or maybe as mentioned one host route within such
/24 is true anycast. Is ISP suppose to alter their local pref according to
such marking ? Even if there is no really ANYCAST service behind at all ?

Example 3: How do we detect misuse and accidental or purpose marking by
malicious guys in the middle ?

Thx,
R.