Hi,

On Sat, Nov 05, 2022 at 03:48:16PM +0100, Job Snijders wrote:
> The authors of draft-wilhelm-grow-anycast-community asked whether this
> working group could consider adoption of the internet-draft.

Support adoption.

I find this a useful feature, being able to look at a prefix and see
if the originating AS intended this to be anycast or not, and a standard
community makes this easier than having to look up per-AS documentation.

(Our routing policy is simple enough that I might not actually have our
routers *act* on it, but it's still useful when looking at BGP announcements
when troubleshooting)

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279