The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6774,
"Distribution of Diverse BGP Paths".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid7527

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Robert Nicholas Urrabazo <nickurrab...@gmail.com>

Section: BCP-78-79

Original Text
-------------
A huge concern on the Intellectual Property List Rights Ownership and rights of
usage. We have one of Anonymous Activist founders Joseph Alexander Samudio and
his brother Daniel Samudio. Who stole the list off of my computer. This Joseph
not only AA founder but one of the worlds largest drug cartel leaders in the
world. He is claiming ownership to BCP 78-79 and changing the ownership on
several properties. I am in CT and have seen st name to Amazon named Joseph ln.
This has cause a huge concern in this issue. I need all working groups on the
look out for these two and a known accomplice Jose (Joey) Urrabazo III. Its at
the upmost importance that we fix this issue immediately. The intellectual
Property rights for URI what was named after they misspelled my last name
Urribazo instead of Urrabazo. My name is Robert Nicholas Urrabazo. In military
terms URN. As I am the owner of the contract used for all payments to all
working groups. Once again a huge priority to have maintained and mon
 itored for correction. We must not allow this to happen and have this group
penetrate and enter into our society. Thank You URN 3500.

Corrected Text
--------------
This is for not only informational purposes but for international security
purposes!!!!

Notes
-----
Huge Security Issues

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary.

--------------------------------------
RFC6774 (draft-ietf-grow-diverse-bgp-path-dist-08)
Title               : Distribution of Diverse BGP Paths
Publication Date    : November 2012
Author(s)           : R. Raszuk, Ed., R. Fernando, K. Patel, D. McPherson, K.
Kumaki
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Global Routing Operations
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG