Hi,

Maybe my wishes are different from Stefan's, but I can explain my personal
preferences
when redirecting Growl Notification to Apple Notification Center:

- I consider the NC visual notifications (on screen) like Growl notifications:
a way to be noticed "live", in the moment, of a particular event.
So, I'm not annoyed that notification disappear and are not sticky. That's
perfect.

- I consider the Apple Notification drawer (from right side) a bit like a mix
between Growl History and Roll-up.
In other words, a way to see the notifications that I missed while away, or
that I saw but
I want to check when it happened or other details.
This "history", by default the last 5 items, can be parametrized per
application in Apple
system preferences, and that's why I changed it to a different range for
particular applications ;-)

=> Then, to sum it up, the only detail that I wish to be changed in Growl
forwarding is
the automatic removing of notifications from the NC drawer after 2 minutes.
Not removing them at all would be better for me.

-Yann.

P.S. Moreover, to completely explain what would be the ideal behavior for me
concerning Growl forwarding to NC:
I would love a support a bit like Bark did:
- I appreciate to gather most of my "system" notifications into centralized
Apple Notification Center
- Nevertheless I don't want to forward 100% of my notifications, for different
reasons:
some are "special" (like HardwareGrowler special key notifications) and better
with a nice visual style
(thanks to Growl Styles) and do not need to be logged in the Notification
Center history
(for instance Growl Tunes with a big display of the cover), or others are
currently better with their
particular icon for each notification (like Chat applications)...

=> therefore, getting the Notification Center forwarding as a Growl
notification style among others
(and not a global switch) would be better for me, to able able to disable it
per application...

Christopher Forsythe wrote on 31/10/13
So explain in detail exactly what that behavior is. When we originally
implemented this, it was based on what we observed. So to file a ticket I need
detailed expectations. Getting those from someone who knows exactly what he's
expecting is ideal versus going through the same analysis again and possibly
getting the same results.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 5:54 PM, Stefan Wrobel <swro...@gmail.com