On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 07:00:55PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 12:42:39PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 18:17 +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> > > - grub_dprintf ("mem", "Using memory for heap: addr=%p, size=%u\n",
> > > addr, (unsigned int) size);
> > > + grub_dprintf ("mem", "Using memory for heap: start=%p, end=%p\n",
> > > addr, addr + size);
> >
> > Maybe addr+size-1 would be better? Inclusive boundaries are more
> > intuitive. Just run "cat /proc/iomem" to see what I mean.
>
> Sounds better to me.
>
> Does this change (with addr + size -1) sound fine to everyone else?
Uhm actually, since we already substract one on ieee1275 to workaround
firmware bugs, this might get confusing.
How about just "addr + size" ?
--
Robert Millan
<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)
_______________________________________________
Grub-devel mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/grub-devel