Hey all,

I've been playing with tiddlywikis for a while and have started to
implement GTD methodology to my work flow.  I've been researching
various GTD wikis and had a question about MonkeyGTD in particular.

Is there a way to export all the info contained in an MGTD project
into a CSV or Excel file?  I've tried using TiddlyTools Export and
SaveAs plugins, but that only gets me the basic title, text, and tags
kind of fields.  At work, my boss has started setting up a tracking
system for projects, but I'm really hoping to use the power of a
tiddlywiki to augment my work flow as I find it does a better job of
helping me stay organized than this tracking system does.

Any thoughts?

Thanks