On 28 November 2010 22:29, Simon Baird <simon.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What you could do is type it up into QuickAdd, then copy and paste the text
> from the QuickAdd input into another tiddler for future reuse.

This is what many of us do - I have some projects which have the same tasks
over and over again. A business travel is an example, where the project is
"Travel to SomeCity on SomeDate", with actions such as "Get tickets to
SomCite on SomeDate", "Get hotel to SomeCity on Somedate" etc. I have all
this typed up in a template in a text file in a format that QuickAdd can
use. So when there is a new travel coming up, I replace SomeCity, SomeDate
with the actual data (city and dates), paste it into QuickAdd and done.

This is not what the OP asked for (how to duplicate a project), but I think
it solves the OP's problem (multiple projects with similar actions).

Note that it is important that all entries in the template have some text to
be replaced (here SomeCity, SomeDate), this makes each entry unique (you
cannot have project/actions/ticklers with identical names).

- Erlend