Thanks for the replies. The "Quick Add" solution should take care of
my query. However I could not find any documentation on adding actions
with dependencies through QuickAdd. Can someone show me how to quick
add an action with a dependency in the same project? Alternatively, is
there any way that I can refer to the location in which mGTD stores
the project structure in the html file, and can this be copy-pasted to
generate a new project?

Thanks!