Thanks for your compliments - and debugging! I've added a Dependancies
section to the instructions Tiddler, so people shouldn't hit that
problem again.
Some comments inline...

On Feb 3, 1:10 am, DavidS <dav...@seasamin.info> wrote:

> macro error traced to my not having your NewHerePluginExtended.

> *It all seems to work very well and is a function for mGSD that has great
> usage potential.*

> No doubt in time, selection menus can be added for
> assigning meeting related functions just as other drop-down selections in
> Action tiddlers.

This is my goal... Especially in the Attendees section of the
TagDashboards, I'd like to see the following:

Attendees +
=====================
[x] [David Szego] x
[  ] [John Doe] x
[  ] [-               ] x

Where clicking the + gets you a new dropdown for a new invitee and
adds the Invited:MeetingName tag
Clicking the leading checkbox adds/removes the Attended:MeetingName
tag
Clicking the trailing x removes the invitee, but does not *delete*
their Tiddler as in most uses of the x button.

As for the Attended:MeetingName and Invited:MeetingName tags, this
would let me keep track of which meetings a person was/wasn't at.

Three problems:

1. Don't know how to make the + add a drop-down.

2. In TiddlerViewMethods, I don't know how to get the calling-
tiddler's title. I need to do something like this:

        render_Attendee: function() { return this.renderUtil(
                '{{action{'+
                '<<toggleTag Attended:'+parent.title+' [[%0]] ->>'+

Except this gives me "Attended:undefined" rather than
"Attended:ExampleMeeting" etc. - Any hints?

3. Don't know how to make a macro much like deleteTiddler (i.e. shows
the x button the same way) but removes a tag from a Tiddler instead of
deleting the Tiddler.

> If not adopted as standard in mGSD, can it be made
> independent of core mGSD tiddlers to ease upgrades?

I think the alterations to TiddlerViewMethods can be put elsewhere,
as:

     merge(Tiddler.prototype,{
             render_WhateverView

methods... as can the additional array entries to:

      config.mGTD.specialTags = [ ...
and
      config.mGTD.tagsToIndex = [ ...

which are in mGTDConf

But then you'd have to hijack the TagDashboards Tiddler, to add
Meeting, and alter Project, etc. Don't know how to do that yet.

Would love the help! And do send a note to Simon with some words of
support - this is all really just a small expansion of his excellent
work (which I really do rely on, daily!)

Cheers,
David.