Hi all,

I've updated the mGSDMeetingEnhancementsPlugin to 1.2d with cmari's
additions. (Thanks very much for that!)

Clicking on the addButtonTags " ⊕ " now adds the relevant Project name to
the added Tiddler (if in a Project).
This fixes the previous "Make New Agenda Items Specific to Project" issue.

I've also created a nice new empty file, and tweaked / fixed a bunch of
little things here and there in mGSDEnhancements overall. See:
http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/mGSDEnhancements.html

Re:

> I also wanted new meetings to inherit the realm, so I edited the following
> section:
>
> *...*
>

> Cmari: I noticed that whenever I add a new Meeting, AgendaItem, or
Project, the Realm is already added. I added your " || 'Meeting' " tweak,
but not sure what it affected! It didn't negatively affect anything that I
could see, so I left it in for now.
Could you give me an example of what you were seeing, and what changed as a
result?

Thanks,
David Szego