Another finding: When I created my first mGSD space on TiddlySpace I
used my own tailored standard mGSD and was left with just the errors
above. When I just now created a new mGSD space with import of just
the tiddlers in the current original stock standard mGSD, it was
unworkable in that sidebars did not work (clicking on tabs and most
commands did nothing) and the layout was corrupted. So it appears some
plugins I generally use in my tailored mGSD seem to help it work on
TiddlySpace.