Dave,

I like the enhancements. I used to use mGSD but wandered away to try other
GTD options. I decided to come back to mGDS and discovered your
enhancements. I wonder if you could change some of the shading used on the
calendar. The black shading over the month completely masks the name of the
month, and the dark grey over the weekend dates makes them hard to see.

Thanks.
Don@EMU