On Thu, 2016-04-14 at 16:27 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> > I don't know, if I understand it well, that I must translate all
> > strings in my application (copy from Stock Items) one more time to
> all
> > languages just like Gtk if I want to use them ?
>
> It's hardly going to be an issue.
[snip]

There are some strings such as Cancel, Close, Quit, File, Edit, Cut,
Copy, Paste that really should be the same in each application.

The lack of (useful) stock items makes it harder to make them the same
in each application. It's a genuine concern.

I'm not bothered by the lack of things like OK, Yes, and No, which
shouldn't be used anyway.

--
Murray Cumming
murr...@murrayc.com