Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 15:44 +0100, Emmanuel Briot wrote:
>
>>> Actually, I meant to do that too, but must have forgotten.
>>> I agree, we should only show bindings up to the version we support
>>> perhaps (is that 2.6 or 2.8? I can't remember).
>>>
>>> This list is not updated by anyone except us though. The problem is
>>> that it will definitely become out of date unless someone actively
>>> checks up on all bindings. That is probably also why the bindings on
>>> there are mostly out of date for a lot of languages.
>>>
>> Speaking as one of the maintainers for the Ada binding, it is
>> up-to-date for gtk+ 2.8, and partially for 2.10. Should I
>> convey this information by some other means to maintainers ?
>>

> As I said before in this thread, the page used to have a sentence
> suggesting that you tell the language-bindings list about new or changed
> information. I then made those changes every few weeks. That allowed the
> page to be as correct as the bindings authors wanted it to be. But
> maintainership of this page has apparently been taken away from me.

Hi Murray!
I didn't know I stole gtk.org editorship from anyone (I just fix stuff
here and there), but I'm unaware of any kind of technical limit to how
many people can edit the page. When I do changes I just fix it in svn,
doesn't this work for you?
*cough*, sorry for that last part.
There is no policy (that I know of, but I'm new to this list) on who can
and who cannot change stuff on the page. I think what Martyn meant was
that he could fix it for you, but that it would take a bit of time
before he would get around to it. You are totally free to change stuff
yourself though. As long as we have a general agreement on what goes on
the pages and not.
- Andreas