On 21.04.2010, at 12:52, Andy Stewart wrote:

> Hi Axel,
>
> I'm testing Embedded demo, and found gtk.cabal
> hides "Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.Structs",

Yes, I think this is the right thing to do.

> Then i can't call functions `toNativeWindowId` and
> `fromNativeWindowId`.
>
> Maybe we need re-export above two functions in `gtk/Graphics/UI/Gtk/
> Embedding/Embedding.hsc`?

Since NativeWindowId is actually an X11 handle to what is a DrawWindow
in Gtk2Hs, maybe we should reexport these two functions from DrawWindow.

In general, I think I would like to remove all exports of enums from
the individual modules (and simply export General/Enums). All other
functions should be exported from their respective modules.

Cheers,
Axel.