Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:

>>> Hm, I actually don't know what's happening here. You should try to build
>>> with -v.
>> Types generate right.
>> But i still can't generate file Types.chi.
>
> The Setup script ignores any .chs import statement (i.e the ones that look
> like {# import ... #})
> if the file cannot be found. For some reason it seems that your Types.chs
> file cannot be found that
> the dependency of VTE.chs on  Types.chs is not generated.
>
> Uh, is it possible that you didn't add the Types files to the list of modules?
I think not, even you remove Types from Vte.chs, when you compile
Vte.chs, it can't found Type declaration in Types.chi, still can't
compile pass.

Only way is modified Setup script make sure Types.chi generate before
any other modules.

BTW, i remove Tyeps import from Vte.chs, but got error:
Structs.hsc:44:31: error: VteCharAttrFields.h: this file not exist

But i have write "Graphics/UI/Gtk/Vte/VteCharAttrFields.h" in
`Extra-Source-Files`.
I missing something?

Below is install log:

Thanks,