On 21.04.2010, at 15:10, Andy Stewart wrote:

>>> File `Graphics/UI/Gtk/Vte/Types.chi` should generate under
>>> `vte/dist/build/Graphics/UI/Gtk/Vte`, but nothing.
>>>

>> Hm, I actually don't know what's happening here. You should try to
>> build with -v.
> Types generate right.
> But i still can't generate file Types.chi.

The Setup script ignores any .chs import statement (i.e the ones that
look like {# import ... #})
if the file cannot be found. For some reason it seems that your
Types.chs file cannot be found that the dependency of VTE.chs on
Types.chs is not generated.

Uh, is it possible that you didn't add the Types files to the list of
modules?

Axel