Hi,

first thanks for the hint, we started to look into your bindings and
start playing around with it. While playing aroudn we found that you
haven't implemented much of the nearby libraries to webkitgtk, libsoup
and JavaScriptCore, for the last I found comments in WebFrame.chs.pp.
For libsoup, we had started to bind basics of this library, so my
question: Are there any plans to add libsoup to the gtk2hs repo?

Maybe I can merge our work to gtk2hs, after some code review ...

Now back to WebKitGTK, during the work on our bindings we found
that many of the signal callback functions parameters should be
peeked with maybePeek, for example resourceRequestStarting, which
has following signature:

resourceRequestStarting :: WebViewClass self => Signal self (WebFrame ->
WebResource -> NetworkRequest -> NetworkResponse -> IO ())

The NetworkResponse is not null iff the request is redirected, arcording
to the webkitgtk api docs. I remember there are some more sticking
points like this.

And to repeat one of my questions last time:
Is there any reason why gtk_*_get_type functions aren't binded?

mfg Daniel