Daniel Ehlers <danielehl...@mindeye.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> first thanks for the hint, we started to look into your bindings and
> start playing around with it. While playing aroudn we found that you
> haven't implemented much of the nearby libraries to webkitgtk, libsoup
> and JavaScriptCore, for the last I found comments in WebFrame.chs.pp.
> For libsoup, we had started to bind basics of this library, so my
> question: Are there any plans to add libsoup to the gtk2hs repo?
Infact, most works is finished by Cjacker.
I just add some new functions in it.

It's will be perfect if you add libsoup and JavaScriptCore functions.

> Maybe I can merge our work to gtk2hs, after some code review ...
Yes, welcome.
But we're on the way to split all non-core package from gtk2hs repository.

I have finish convert Webkit package to Cabal, need wait Axel adjust gtk
package before i split Webkit out from repo.

Cheers,

  -- Andy