Hi,
that's good news that gtk2hs finally will have a release compatible with 6.12.
I've already pointed out that it would be essential to have it work with 6.12.2
as well.

But what I want to ask is, if a MS Windows installer will be part of the
release?
I have tried to install gtk2hs from repo on a Windows machine, and failed
miserably.
The difficulties for such an installer are more how to get gtk installed.
So the hurdles of installation on Windows without an installer, seem to me
so high, that gtk2hs can't really claim to support Windows without an installer!

As well it is not nice if developers targeting as well Windows, will have to
wait an unspecified time.

Any idea on this?
Jürgen