Hi Alex,
just download the bundle and everything works? On Windows? That's a
fairy tail and not reality. At least in my experience.

An Installer on Windows is still needed if you want to make it possible
for 'ordinary' developers (like me) to target Windows!

And from my experience with Leksah, we have a lot of Downloads for the
Windows installer (about 10000 for our 0.8 prerelease already).
So we have Windows developers interested in Haskell, and maybe they want
to write some GUI Apps?

And not to forget, I myself need a Windows installer to continue support
for Leksah on Windows. The Windows installer Hamish provides just
installs Leksah, and is not good for developing gtk2hs apps.

Jürgen