IMO $4200 is way too low. You gotta remember it will take a while to find
the right buyer considering how much of a well-kept secret the GTS is.

Joe.

-----Original Message-----
From: John D. Simpson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 7:56 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: to john simpson

Because I've had a couple inquiries, I thought I'd post this.  I bought the
bike new in 5-96.  I've been the only pilot for 39K miles, mainly ridden
between USAF bases from Boise, ID to Fort Walton Beach, FL.  I'm presently
at Little Rock AFB, AR.  The bike is a very clean, never damaged and adult
ridden and maintained machine with 45 litre Krausers, a Ventura Sport-rack,
all the Yamaha leather accessories, cover and shop manual.   Additionally,
it remains under warranty until 5-01 under Yamaha's Y.E.S. program.  I'm not
hell-bent on selling it, but my wife is.  She says $4200 firm is enough.
Call 501-321-2484.  John D. Simpson