From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 1999 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: ABS again

Gentlemen and Ladies,
    I'm sorry to say you can add me to the list also. Although I don't think
that I'm having total failure of the system. I just replaced the rear shoes
with EBC's. Now with the new pads when I apply a lot of the rear brake
pressure to the lever. The system will "ratchet" initially, but I still am
able to achieve full lock up of the back wheel. The system worked fine up
until the new pads. The front still works fine original pads but pretty
close
to needing new ones.

Larry, wondering what to do in Texas