This is the only list that I subscribe to. As such, it is easy for me to
skip/delete the messages that have no relevance to me. However, if a
person were to subscribe to multiple lists, it could easily become quite
a chore or nuisance.

So as to avoid further discussion of having 2 lists or losing
subscribers, I would humbly submit that we go back to our prior
agreement of listing fluff posts as 'fluff' in the header or subject
line. It only takes a moment to do and would show the great
consideration and warmth that we have all shared on this list. :^)

Ok. A little hokey. But...can't we all just smtp together?

Brandon :^)