Sven,
To each his own. I have not seen you on the list at all in quite awhile. I do
agree we are limited to the breadth of topics GTS related, but when two guys
are arguing the value a trip only one intends to take....... such as happened
recently...... to me, it is useless, and inappropriate. I support the list
and resources it represents, and, if you were heading to a locale, certainly,
I personally see nothing wrong with posting a "Hey, I am heading to Timbuktu,
anyone know any good roads?" type post. Again, we all have our opinions. It
seems the general content of the list has deteriorated so badly, I question
its value to me at all.
It is good to see you are still around.
Take care,
RSRBOB