NOT that anyone asked, but wanted put my 2 cents worth in:

BANFF - great rides, scenery, couldn't believe the color of the water in the rivers.
Gets my first place vote; I'll take Grant's word that suitable location etc. can be
obtained.

Parry Sound - been a few times, great folks and again some great riding. Attendance
hass been growing rapidly for last couple years, early arrivals would need to cordon
off some space if we would be at the fairgrounds w/ everyone else. Motel space would
be hard to come by for those who don't camp.

Road America - super facility; a few good roads (but mostly not). Very limited motel
space, particularly for an AMA event, closest available is usually Fond du Lac;
campgrounds fill up as well. Should the rumored USGP at RA actually occur, it would be
the place to be but would definitely require long range planning.

Hey Jay - here's your chance to put some miles on that thing!

Doug Wilson