Add one more vote for Colorado. Some points to ponder: in the spring Colorado roads
are covered with sand from the mines and lots of the passes are closed  In the summer
Colorado roads are covered in motor homes and mini vans, making for a frustrating
ride. In the fall, last two weeks of September, Colorado roads are wonderful. No sand,
no tourists, no snow, just wonderful
twisty roads. Why don't we meet in Leadville, cheap motels and a great bar. There
isn't much for the family to do, so leave them at home. Lets make this a motorcycle
trip not a family picnic. My .02.  Allan