Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
Preferably I'd work with somebody to set it up (like Nick/I did) so it is of
ongoing benefit, maybe becomes the main server. I've tested on W2K and
Linux, so that doesn't matter. A public HTTP server would be a big benefit.

I've got lsd (lsd.student.utwente.nl) running regular gump. I can replace that with gumpy (can't run side by side for diskspace reasons, unfortunately).

I can give you an SSH account and some pointers as to what is where on the machine, or you can give me a walkthrough of how to convert the gump instance to a gumpy instance (could still give you an account for maintainance anyway). The former would be preferable to me; haven't got a lot of free time on my hands atm.

cheers,

- Leo