I am happy to provide a server, but do not have the bandwith to help with the setup, other than simple sysadminny type things. Let me know and we can set it up. It is a 1Ghz Athlon with 512MB RAM and 60 GB of HD (approx 50GB free right now). It has enough banwidth it was able to rsync the entire /home/cvs from icarus in 4 hours, so the connection seems fine :)

Scott