Eric replied to me:
> > ArcoTech Bus v1.0 (GURPS Traveller TL9)
> 
> > Occ: 1 XCCS, 9 XCS, 5 XCSR.
> 
> > Armor      F    RL     B     T     U
> > Body:     2/3   2/3   2/3   2/3   2/3
> > Wheels:   3/5   3/5   3/5   3/5   3/5
> 
> Did you try putting the passengers in open frame armor and the rest in 
> normal armor?

How would that look? A wire cage on top of a little, flat vehicle?
Plus, I'd need a house rule to allow a superstructure larger than
the main body. Alternatively, I could put everything the parts into 
component armor. 

But I don't envision this EVER going fast enough, on sufficiently 
uneven ground, to topple. I needed a decent speed to get a decent
accel :-(

> Hmm, the power cells are 40% of the pricetag. How does the maintenance
> work 
> if one considers only 1 (or neither) cell part of the body?

Insanely low, either way ... at least if routine cleaning is part
of maintenance.
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to