> Hmmm, do you still take requests, Onno? Yes, but there will be some delays. > If you've ever seen the anime Cowboy Bebop? I was wondering if it'd > be possible to write up the one-man fighter pods that seem so common > in the series. Basically each one is a one-seater 'bubble' which > houses all the controls and what not, with individually customized > superstructures added to the exterior. For instance, Spike's pod > seems to be made for speed and long-range cannon fire, while Fay's was > for precise maneuvering and mini-missiles.... Jet's was for > power/torque.
I've seen it once or twice. Now I work all day and sleep all night, which was the usual time for that stuff on TV :-) The problem with baby starfighters is that in space, there is no fundamental difference between fighter tech and battleship tech. Try to imagine a rowboat-sized "fighter boat" against real warships ... _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
