This makes no sense to me. Any anti-virus program, if working properly will scan and detect a virus or other infected file and give you the option to delete or quarantine it. Going online has nothing to do with this.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I was eating a Big Mac the other day when I thought to myself... Apple does make some tasty products.
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 5/7/2012 10:11 AM, Sunshine wrote:
the only problem with this program is that all your tech support is on
line, and that you do not have the phone support that nod32 does.
also how prey, tell if you have a virus, how are you going to get rid of
it if you can not get on line to do so?

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Maheen <mailto:[email protected]>
    *To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    *Sent:* Monday, May 07, 2012 2:21 AM
    *Subject:* Hello Robert, I use a scanner called, microsoft security
    essentials

    It's a very good program. It scans for viruses and is completely
    free. I use it.

        ----- Original Message -----
        *From:* Robert Ringwald <mailto:[email protected]>
        *To:* gw <mailto:[email protected]>
        *Sent:* Monday, May 07, 2012 3:15 AM
        *Subject:* Question about NOD 32 or Vipre

        Windows 7
        Dell Laptop
        WE 7.5.4.1
        Up until I purchased this Windows 7 laptop, I used NOD 32 and
        liked it very much.
        After getting this laptop, I had a free 30 day trial of Vipre.
        It has now run out.
        I recently read a couple comments here on the List about a newer
        version of NOD32 not being as accessible as the older versions.
        I have to decide on a virus program.
        It is pretty much between these two.
        Comments?
        --Bob Ringwald
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to