Yesterday I purchased and installed Nod32. I did this because Microsoft 
Security Essentials just seemed to be slowing my system down--at least seemed 
to be the most likely explanation. It's too soon to comment on Nod32s 
performance or whether my system runs faster, but what I did learn was that 
Nod32 has excellent telephone technical support. I had a problem with 
installation. I called the toll free number, waited about two minutes for a 
person to answer, and then received clear instructions from the support person. 
When she learned I was using a screen reader, she gave instructions that took 
that into account. As we concluded the call, she commented that their tech 
staff was familiar with Window Eyes and other major screen readers and 
encouraged me to contact them if I needed assistance. In this day and age, that 
kind of support is an important advantage to me.


Richard Petty
ILRU - Independent Living Research Utilization
[email protected] (E-Mail)



________________________________
From: Robert Ringwald [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 2:16 AM
To: gw
Subject: Question about NOD 32 or Vipre

Windows 7
Dell Laptop
WE 7.5.4.1

Up until I purchased this Windows 7 laptop, I used NOD 32 and liked it very 
much.

After getting this laptop, I had a free 30 day trial of Vipre. It has now run 
out.

I recently read a couple comments here on the List about a newer version of 
NOD32 not being as accessible as the older versions.

I have to decide on a virus program.

It is pretty much between these two.

Comments?

--Bob Ringwald




If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to