[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thank you for your reassurance. I think the premise behind the original one
was - "Take any image and do a critique" which I think is questionable to
say the least.

The old site didn't specify that it had to be a picture of one's own work, or even if the site was trying to be serious or silly. As a result, it got fairly crazy, and some people clearly thought it was "let's be as unhelpfully critical as possible, for fun."

--
Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pre Argent

It stressed the "negative effects" of long hair on "human intelligence development", noting that long hair "consumes a great deal of nutrition" and could thus rob the brain of energy. -- BBC about a public-education campagin in N. Korea