Oh Penny, we are so, so sorry.  Please know our prayers and good thoughts are
with you and all your family and if there's ANYTHING we can do to help in any
way at all, please, please ask.

<HUG>

Chris G. and Family

Penny Ladnier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had promised last week that we would have a free access to our Library at the
beginning of this week. I am taking some days off this week and have to cancel
the free access. A lot of people have written asking about the Library access.
After you read the following I think you will understand why I am taking a few
days off.

Several of you know that I am from the Mississippi Gulf Coast . I was there for
two family unions in July. I am from Biloxi/Ocean Springs area and my husband
is from Gulfport. Both of us have very large extended families there. They live
from Slidell, Louisiana to Mobile, Alabama. I have five siblings and my Mom, my
husband have two siblings living on the Gulf Coast. Several of our family
members have lost their homes, jobs, and businesses to the Hurricane. My
husband's sister in Colorado Springs, my sister in Tampa, and I have been
frantically trying to locate our families. Monday morning was the last we heard
from those family members that didn't evacuate. Now they don't have phone are
internet access. Even the ones who left on the Coast, their cell phones are not
working because their area code is for the Gulf Coast.