Greetings,

I've just found out my cousin is pregnant and have been trying to make some baby clothes for her. Unfortunately, most of the patterns ask for knit fabrics (which I've always avoided like the plague) so I tried serging the edges of each piece. By doing that the edge of each piece was really stretched in the process, even washing and drying didn't get it completely back because of the way the stitches are. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to serge the wretched fabric without it being completely pulled out of shape? I'm kind of at my wits end over this and about ready to defenestrate the wretched machine...

Cheers,
Danielle