From: "Bjarne og Leif Drews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:43:35 +0200
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [h-cost] purse embroideries
Hi the list,
My last note some time back caused a lot of different feelings,
and i should
not have posted that. No more political notes from me, sorry if
i did heart
somebody,  but  i  was just conserned about all the poor people
hit by the
hurricane.
Ben  buisy  with  embroidering more ladies purses, and i have 3
finished ones
ready  to  go  with  me  to Stockholm next friday. I go to 18th
centurey ball
next saturday, and 3 gustavian ladies ordered purses.
I  love  to  make  these things, and also because they are much
quicker to make
than  costumes.  Actually  i  have serious plans with this, and
thoaght i wanted
to  make  much  more  accessories  for  reenacters like aprons,
stomachers,
purses, pockets and the like.
Here is a link to the latest purses:
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/purseembroideries.htm