From: Cin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: h-cost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:36:27 -0800
Subject: [h-cost] What's your dressmaker's dummy wearing?

It's that time of year: holiday parties, winter balls, company
dinners, New Years Eve, cocktail parties,12th Night, You might even be
planning a sojourn to a balmy tropical locale.  Whatever the reason,
costumers are probably making something.  So, what's your dressmaker's
dummy wearing today?
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS. It's ok to run into the sewing room, toss something spiffy on the dummy and
*then* tell us about it.