Earlier in the year, you may remember I made some costumes for a group of dancers called Danse Ecosse http://www.apux03.dsl.pipex.com/

You can now see a photo, if you are interested, here. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Sistersuzi/Various4thMarch2006003.jpg and here. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Sistersuzi/Various4thMarch2006008.jpg

The lady on the right in the first picture is wearing a dress copied from a Titian painting of Isabella of Portugal, which I made about 20 years ago for a previous customer, which is why it needs re-fitting. And why the lady in the middle is not wearing a corset is a question I shall be asking the next time I see her - her dress looks great with the corset!

Suzi