The lady on the right in the first picture is wearing a dress copied from a Titian painting of Isabella of Portugal, which I made about 20 years ago for a previous customer, which is why it needs re-fitting. And why the lady in the middle is not wearing a corset is a question I shall be asking the next time I see her - her dress looks great with the corset!

GREAT clothing! I love the one on the left in the first photo. Anyone who needs to argue with a customer about *Why* proper foundations are needed should keep a link to the first photo. Even my unpracticed eye can see the difference. The middle dress is beautiful, but it would be so much nicer looking with the corset under.

Denise
Iowa