Sooooooo true.  Nice to be able to use that 'creative license' clause isn't it
:-)

Kelly Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The website that was posted gave us many answers...

Cunt - "Use of cunt as term of abuse for a woman is a 20th century sense.
>From Frederic Manning's 1929 The Middle Parts of Fortune:

'What's the cunt want to come down 'ere buggering
us about
for, 'aven't we done enough bloody work in th'
week?"

So no, the word used is not appropriate for the time, and yes, if we have
access to a website like this one, surely the writers of the show did too.

But it's not really worth arguing over...producers of TV and movies are
going to do what they like with costume and language...bummer, but true.

Kelly

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.
          Dr. Seuss

Our greatest glory is not in never failing,
but in rising up every time we fail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson