You put it in great words.  I tried to but your's is much much better.
  Lady Von

Suzi Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I said it....BAD DESIGN.
>
>Let's all learn from it.
>
>There should be a LOGIC to designs....a logic that is true from head to foot.

I am beginning to be tired of the incredible rudeness of this list to
a fellow costumer who doesn't know she is being ripped to pieces.
Would anyone be so rude to someone who is a list member? I think not.
The lady obviously makes "good" costumes as well as not so good -
don't we all? Just because it is not what this list approves of
doesn't give us the right to be rude.

Her address was given in good faith as someone who might be able to
supply some goods. I am embarrassed that I gave her name, as I had no
expectation of the sniping and carping that would go on.

Suzi

  Lady Von

  http://www.wildthangstreasures.com