Only very low, fushia heels!  I think her sense of height, which I  didn't
notice that much, might come from camera angles, and the fact that she stands on a dias to teach while the students are seated, and such. I'm not sure if
there was a conscious effort to make her look tall and commanding.

I didn't think she looked tall at all in the movie.

What I found so interesting is that I, at least, don't usually associate
pink with a mean character.

I think that and the kittens on the wall and her constant smiling were intended to point up the fact that she was the evil-that-thinks-itself-good.
Either that or pink is the new black, lol!

Laurie