If you really like the sticks (I'm more partial to turbinado, myself), you can
try dominosugar.com--type in your zip code and they'll tell you the closest
place to buy them.  If you want it in bulk, try bulkfoods.com--you can buy it
in 1 lb., 5 lb., or 50 lb. bags.  Personally, I'm a big fan of bulkfoods.com.
Wheat gluten, powdered honey, arrowroot, all kinds of flours.... lots of fun
experimenting there.

LuAnn